836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
All Welcome 
set for 7/10! time for the babies to spend some time outside the den <3
@Emrik @Mohe @Malila
@Spica @Syrma if you guys think they might come
@Ira @Hieronymous @Connor @Howl 
@Moonshadow @Shiloh @Ravaryn (if you think she would be able to come with her pups, feel free to join!)
everyone is welcome but not obligated or anything
EDIT: @Primrose @Nutmeg if they would come with ira!

Today, the children were a month old, plenty old enough to venture outside the den with supervision. She wanted them to be able to meet any packmates that were interested and was eager to see them explore the world a little. She was worried too; she hoped they didn't get into any trouble now that she wasn't going to keep them safely tucked inside the den all the time. 

Mohe and Malila had just woken and fed, and she thought it was a good time to bring them out. The sun had just risen and the morning was cool. The pups would be in a good mood, she hoped, and so it seemed like the perfect opportunity. 

She looked to her mate. I think some time outside would be good for them today. She knew he would be worried too, but he was there to keep an eye on things along with any packmates that stopped by. She picked up Mohe and motioned for her husband to carry their daughter. Then she trotted from the den and settled a short distance away, gently setting her son back on the ground and nuzzling him gently. Once Emrik settled next to her with their daughter, she would release a call to the any pack members that were interested in meeting the new additions to Kaistleoki.
Messages In This Thread
There's nothing that I wouldn't do - by Speedy - July 08, 2020, 12:26 AM
RE: There's nothing that I wouldn't do - by Spica - July 08, 2020, 06:03 AM
RE: There's nothing that I wouldn't do - by Ira - July 08, 2020, 12:49 PM
RE: There's nothing that I wouldn't do - by Nutmeg - July 10, 2020, 09:22 PM
RE: There's nothing that I wouldn't do - by Wynter - July 14, 2020, 11:52 AM
RE: There's nothing that I wouldn't do - by Syrma - July 16, 2020, 01:26 AM
RE: There's nothing that I wouldn't do - by Malila - August 12, 2020, 10:54 PM