Northstar Vale If you can't hear what I'[m] trying to say
185 Posts
Ooc —
"As is the nature of a mother— a shame I suppose," the boy retorted in a small tone whilst below the emperor. His emerald eyes stealing small side-eye glances to the man afterward, curious as to how he would take such a bold statement.

Clay regarded the male as a man who was slightly misogynistic in his thinking, he was sure of this as he often heard the whispers and murmurs within the vale, of the gossip traded between hushed voices in the shade. Talks of murder, of selfishness, of perhaps more... And with the snare that accompanied his recent statement, Clay couldn't help but shake the feeling that it might be true.

And if he could feed that...

"Not well, My Emperor. It seems I have grown restless these passing days. My love has yet to visit me, and I feel myself beginning to waver—but i'm sure youre not one to hear of a yearlings love woes?" he questioned, voice feigning to match the other.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 11, 2020, 04:26 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 14, 2020, 12:27 AM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 09:51 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 10:33 PM