Northstar Vale I'm tryin' not to let it show, that I don't wanna let this go.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
The tiny vibrato of Lilitu's voice caused Ibis to blush and hastily turn away from the man, at which point she bowed slightly to caress the fur along her daughter's nape to try and calm her. Shh... where is your sister? Go on, and with some care (along with some kisses) Ibis tried to soothe the girl as she coaxed her deeper in to the den. Whether she slept or not was inconsequential but Ibis wished to keep her daughters safe from the attention of this man. Protective, as always.

When Ibis could focus again on Takeshi she had a sheepish expression on her face, an apologetic cant to her ears. Akavir had moved closer by then and so the queen's first look was at the dark quills of his shoulders. As pleased as she was to have the brothers there to protect her she did not see any threat to Takeshi (beyond her default apprehension of the man) and hurried to relax her fiancee.

I am speaking with your queen, Takeshi drawled lowly with what Ibis would label as a confident impatience. She drew further from the den mouth and pranced fawn-like beside Akavir, a small smile on her lips. It is alright. Will you go watch the girls?

It was not yet clear if this was a friendly visit or not but Ibis had not missed the title used for the pale man, and if anything she knew he must outrank her by now. He was their leader and so they must keep the peace with him. There was an idling worry that he was here to denounce the little family or perhaps chase them out, but that was more of a dark fantasy plaguing an overly cautious mother than anything.