Northstar Vale I'm tryin' not to let it show, that I don't wanna let this go.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
As apprehensive as Ibis had been of this man in the past, she did not have a reference point for any recent chaos within the kingdom; she had not forgotten Reiko's tale nor the sentiments attached, but her mind was fogged by half-sleep, a mother's weariness. She did not immediately find him suspect - in fact, his offering of help was met with a kind smile. Innocence.

We are all doing well. It is quite a time consuming task, raising children. Ah, but you know that by now — I hope your own fare well? One day she would have to meet them, she reasoned. Akavir tends to my needs, she murmurs softly, full of love for the man. Or there is Viinturuth to take his place. Thank you for your offer, but... It is not necessary. Her smile creeps wider, trying to ignore the deep tha-thump of her heart when she mentions her chosen's brother.

It is kind of you to visit. I have not seen anyone, ah, aside from... occasionally catching Hime lurking about. She says this with a light amusement to her voice but it is guarded, too. Ibis is more wary of the Empress' twin than anyone else so far and cannot place exactly why.