Northstar Vale I love inside jokes; I'd love to be a part of one someday.
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
Lilitu's lip quickly began to swell, and she stared at her with wide, worried eyes. She had no idea what do, but it turned out she didn't have to try and figure it out. Ibis was suddenly between them, picking her up and dropping her on her other side so that she could see what was going on. Arielle peered at her sister from around their mother, wondering if Ibis might have some kind of fix for her sister's swollen lip; she always seemed to know how to make them feel better. 

Her sister's scream had her eyes widening again, and she looked towards the flower to where her sister motioned. Buzzing from petal to petal was the culprit of her sister's attack. Arielle grew angry—a rare emotion for the genial girl—and she released a tiny growl that sounded much more threatening in her head than it probably did to anyone else. She took a step forward and stared it down, ready to jump out and attack it should it come any closer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I love inside jokes; I'd love to be a part of one someday. - by Arielle - August 26, 2020, 02:18 PM