Haunted Wood When I was a young boy
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Nobody ever looked at him like that.
But....for a moment there was a soft tan furred woman...voice sweeter than honey telling him about flowers. 

The memory faded quickly and he was content to let it. His mother was lost to him but Vanity had been there...nobody in these woods could ever be perfect but Vanity was good in her own way. Kindness and love still existed even in wolves with the sharpest teeth and darkest thoughts swirling inside their minds. "If you do find me. I might need a home to work for again if everything else fails" he was sure she'd have more luck rallying wolves to follow her lead anyway and after the past few months as Warlord the dream of leading his own pack was one he was okay taking his time with. Still wrapped up in sentamentality he gave her a warm smile "Remember that spar When you taught me how to protect myself and praised me? You're the reason I decided to work harder and rise up" he ducked his head giving a small laugh embarrassed that it was such a simple thing that had given him the fight to be better. "Vengeance...nothing was good enough for him. I wasn't good enough. But you...never ragged on me" he was a better man because she had told him he could be, supported him and encouraged him. "I guess um..I'm trying to say thank you for...showing me what having someone care about you feels like" was he going to cry? He swallowed the lump down and blinked quickly sucking in a deep breath and grinning "We're getting way too soft and you should go snuggle your kids. I'll check up on the wound when you wake up, give me a holler" 
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
When I was a young boy - by Valour - July 13, 2020, 07:25 PM
RE: When I was a young boy - by Vanity - July 15, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: When I was a young boy - by Valour - July 21, 2020, 06:47 PM
RE: When I was a young boy - by Vanity - July 22, 2020, 10:29 AM
RE: When I was a young boy - by Valour - July 22, 2020, 12:03 PM
RE: When I was a young boy - by Vanity - July 22, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: When I was a young boy - by Valour - July 22, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: When I was a young boy - by Vanity - July 23, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: When I was a young boy - by Valour - July 23, 2020, 06:11 PM
RE: When I was a young boy - by Vanity - July 28, 2020, 02:11 PM