Northstar Vale I clutched your arms like stairway railings.
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Joy fills her as Ibis spots her friend and begins to turn to come greet her. Almost as if everything that has happened was nothing, just like the days prior, Reiko greeted her with a waving tail. There was no animosity here between them, of all the members, Reiko was thankful for the Queen most of all, cherished their friendship. Remembering their last little argument, she assumed it wouldn't be so if Ibis knew - did she?

So many questions floated around her head it was dizzying, but Ibis spoke snapping her out of those thoughts. How are they? She betted they were as beautiful as their mother. I'm sorry I haven't visited yet, there has been so much keeping me busy, but you look well. And Reiko was visibly glad about that. Like Takeshi's poison didn't seep into her veins too like it did with Hiromi and Reiko - maybe others too she wasn't aware of.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I clutched your arms like stairway railings. - by Reiko - July 19, 2020, 02:46 PM