Whitebark Stream when I was a young warthog
Moonglow
Gamma
w a y w a r d s o n
266 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Whether or not he had to be, Valiant was quite enamored with the idea of one day being the sort of warrior that Dawn was. Growing up the way he had, surrounded by strong pictures of feminine power and authority, it was impossible that he would not grow up to venerate women — but he still thought Aunt Dawn was in a league of her own.

"Tiny, last I saw," he said dryly, a smile in his voice. "Their names are Dutch and Eldest — a boy and a girl." He did not say anything about the pups' father, who Valiant was not entirely sure would stick around. They hadn't spent much time together, and Aunt Easy hadn't had much to say about him.

Valiant conceded to a walk, and followed Dawn deeper into the territory. It didn't sound to him as if everything was peachy, but since Dawn didn't mention any more troubles, Valiant didn't pry. "I'd love to meet them," he replied, eager to get to know more family. Perhaps it would stop him from feeling so very adrift in the world. "But you know they're my cousins, right?" he asked her, "Unless Minnow had babies without anyone knowing."
Messages In This Thread
when I was a young warthog - by Valiant - July 22, 2020, 01:57 PM
RE: when I was a young warthog - by Dawn - July 22, 2020, 02:17 PM
RE: when I was a young warthog - by Valiant - July 22, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: when I was a young warthog - by Dawn - July 22, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: when I was a young warthog - by Valiant - July 22, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: when I was a young warthog - by Dawn - July 22, 2020, 03:44 PM
RE: when I was a young warthog - by Valiant - July 22, 2020, 04:22 PM