Silver Creek all i want is to have my peace of mind.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
"Oh my god, seriously! Just admit it--You're totally in love with me!"

Figment had to work hard not to flatten his ears as the banter picked up between Penn and @Fennec once again. He'd spent enough time now with the pair to recognize when the Blackthorn was trying to get a rise out of him and unfortunately, Fig had a habit of making it far too easy for Penn to tell when it was working. Not that hiding his annoyance really mattered at this point--his undesired traveling companion had learned early on that this particular topic was always effective. But still, Fig clung not-so-optimistically to the hope that if he didn't react, Penn would get bored and find something else to entertain him.

"See? Even your brother knows it. He's making his constipated face. It's cause he's overly full of the knowledge that you are completely emphatuated with me."

Or, that would happen.

Fig stifled his sigh of aggravation and glanced sidelong at his sister, trying to remind himself that she was the reason he was here and that she was a damn good reason. It was getting harder to recognize that these days. She was excelling at being on her own far more than Fig had ever expected. She really didn't seem to need him anymore, which was a bittersweet pill to swallow, made all the more frustrating because frickin' Penn Blackthorn had clearly known how capable she was all along. He had never doubted her, which just made Fig feel all the more ashamed to admit to himself that he once had.

Bitterness. Figment shook his head, trying to shake it away. He needed to get back home and away from this. He didn't like being bitter, but he would never get past it with that smug asshole around.

Even if that might mean being parted with his Fenny again.

Maybe he hadn't really decided.

Trying to ignore whatever it was Fenn said in response to the accusation, Fig lifted his head to sniff at the air and look around. He recognized this place, but not well enough to know for sure which way to turn now. He thought they needed to go more East, but he hesitated, trying to think it through further so he could be absolutely certain he wasn't going to make an incorrect recommendation, because lord knows exactly what reaction he'd get from that arrogant piece of...
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Figment - July 24, 2020, 08:12 AM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Penn - July 24, 2020, 08:40 AM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Penn - July 24, 2020, 06:45 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Figment - August 04, 2020, 04:44 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Penn - August 04, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Fennec - August 10, 2020, 01:25 AM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Figment - August 14, 2020, 04:42 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Penn - August 14, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Fennec - August 16, 2020, 01:53 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Figment - August 29, 2020, 07:04 AM