Silver Creek all i want is to have my peace of mind.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
It chafed when Fenn abandoned him and went to pester Penn about why he was being so quiet. Fig took a breath and let it go, though. They were friends. There was nothing that could be done about that until Fennec saw for herself what a bad choice that was to have made. It would be an awful day, but something told Fig it would happen sooner or later. He typically liked to give others the benefit of doubt, but... Penn was Penn.

No matter, the Redhawk shook his head and strode forward, eager to finish their journey. He could hear Penn say something sarcastic about something, but he tried to let his focus on the journey ahead drown out the banter that once again ensued between the pair. Soon, they would be home, and that was what mattered.

slapping an end on this'un <3
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Figment - July 24, 2020, 08:12 AM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Penn - July 24, 2020, 08:40 AM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Penn - July 24, 2020, 06:45 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Figment - August 04, 2020, 04:44 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Penn - August 04, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Fennec - August 10, 2020, 01:25 AM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Figment - August 14, 2020, 04:42 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Penn - August 14, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Fennec - August 16, 2020, 01:53 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Figment - August 29, 2020, 07:04 AM