Moonspear i should live in salt
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Maybe it was wishful thinking, but he hoped an end would come soon. The reminder that it showed no signs of letting up warranted a little pinch to his expression, but he kept it short-lived, internalizing it. Each new day that came was one more behind them, at least.. and hopefully a step towards that eventual end. That was what he tried to bank on, otherwise he'd have to get a lot better at fishing if the world was turning to nothing but rain. Really. Isn't it tired of raining on us every single day yet? he grumbled. Even when it's not raining.. I swear I hear it in my head anyway, like that's just the normal now, he clicked his teeth and exaggerated an eyeroll. This weather? Done with it--said the little huff he finished with.

Anyway, on a slightly lighter note: But oh yeah, I'm sure interest won't be hard to find, he reasoned with a breath. He had an inclination towards those he knew their strengths of best, but like Osiris said, they all needed to come together and who would turn down the chance at a big warm meal? Before long, the pups were going to be old enough to watch--if any of them were that interested, too, and their parents allowed. A good hunt before winter, but after the rains stopped, sounded nice for morale. It should be good for everyone, too.. he mentioned quietly, and lapsed into a thoughtful silence afterward--cozy to simply match stride with Osiris for a few beats unless his brother had more to say about it on their round. Antares was comfortable, regardless.
Messages In This Thread
i should live in salt - by Osiris’s Ghost - August 13, 2020, 09:35 AM
RE: i should live in salt - by Antares - August 15, 2020, 12:57 AM
RE: i should live in salt - by Osiris’s Ghost - August 17, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: i should live in salt - by Antares - August 20, 2020, 11:12 PM
RE: i should live in salt - by Osiris’s Ghost - August 21, 2020, 08:30 AM
RE: i should live in salt - by Antares - August 25, 2020, 12:44 AM
RE: i should live in salt - by Osiris’s Ghost - August 25, 2020, 07:57 AM
RE: i should live in salt - by Antares - August 27, 2020, 01:26 AM
RE: i should live in salt - by Osiris’s Ghost - August 27, 2020, 08:02 AM
RE: i should live in salt - by Antares - August 28, 2020, 12:27 AM
RE: i should live in salt - by Osiris’s Ghost - September 01, 2020, 06:54 AM