Nova Peak If you must mourn, don't do it alone
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
I'll fade here, and you're probably going to get a Stag tag shortly since I am so EFFING behind you crazy writers lol

The answer may have been far from reassuring, but Wylla's blunt honesty somehow was. Stag gave the response heavy consideration: he would likely never grow to be as confident as his father, or even his mother -- both of who he did believe embodied different important leadership qualities.

And then there was Wylla -- Stag only hoped one day he might hold a candle to the brilliant sunflare that was her own sparking light.

"Cache it." The boy replied, still mulling over Wylla's offer. It came with great responsibility -- one he was not confident he could adequately shoulder. Rising alongside the Eisen, Stag kept her offer at the front of his mind for the days to come -- but in the end, it was the furthest thing from his mind the morning he and Wylla departed Sagtannet.
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
Messages In This Thread
If you must mourn, don't do it alone - by Wylla - August 22, 2020, 04:08 PM
RE: If you must mourn, don't do it alone - by Stag - August 31, 2020, 11:26 AM
RE: If you must mourn, don't do it alone - by Wylla - September 03, 2020, 10:01 PM
RE: If you must mourn, don't do it alone - by Stag - September 09, 2020, 10:07 AM
RE: If you must mourn, don't do it alone - by Wylla - September 11, 2020, 03:48 AM
RE: If you must mourn, don't do it alone - by Stag - September 26, 2020, 03:36 PM
RE: If you must mourn, don't do it alone - by Wylla - October 12, 2020, 09:54 AM
RE: If you must mourn, don't do it alone - by Stag - October 16, 2020, 09:13 AM
RE: If you must mourn, don't do it alone - by Wylla - October 30, 2020, 12:55 PM
RE: If you must mourn, don't do it alone - by Stag - November 14, 2020, 04:55 PM
RE: If you must mourn, don't do it alone - by Wylla - November 21, 2020, 09:55 AM
RE: If you must mourn, don't do it alone - by Stag - November 23, 2020, 10:09 AM