Firefly Glen my place, or yours?
201 Posts
Ooc —
Leta heard the snarl some several hundred feet away, and her ears flattened across her skull briefly. But before long the familiar features of Osiris came into view. Tired from her journey, Leta did not connect the dots, and as she took a step toward him he was sliding in her direction... a direct parallel of their last encounter, which replayed in her mind as Osiris stopped half-an-inch before her face, their noses quite nearly touching. Her heart rose to her throat and she all but squeaked, Osiris! with delight, her hazel eyes twinkling. 

She would say, we have got to stop meeting like this... except for, well, she didn't really mind it. There was a secondary impulse that seemed to strike into her mind, but she gave her friend space (though not before nosing his cheek in polite hello). I was hoping to run into you and @Desdemona, she breathed. I'm not alone... my friend, @Charles, he accompanied me, he should be along any minute now... she informed, so he wouldn't fear when another came to her side. I, well, uhm, I want to join Moonspear, Osiris. I want to become brave, and I think... I think at home, I have been okay to let everyone else be brave for me. But I need to learn to be brave for all the ones that love me too, she explained, and I think you are just... you are the bravest, she added hastily, looking over his shoulder to see a firefly illuminate the backdrop. Her gaze turned back to him, do you think you could teach me? And Moonspear? How to be brave? and strong, to boot. She wanted the whole gambit.
Messages In This Thread
my place, or yours? - by Leta - September 08, 2020, 11:54 AM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Osiris’s Ghost - September 08, 2020, 01:28 PM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Leta - September 10, 2020, 07:10 PM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Osiris’s Ghost - September 10, 2020, 07:50 PM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Charles - September 13, 2020, 07:11 AM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Leta - September 14, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Osiris’s Ghost - September 17, 2020, 10:05 AM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Charles - September 17, 2020, 10:14 AM