Wheeling Gull Isle and forgot i had claws
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
sorry for the wait!!
also WARNING MATURE: mentions of r*pe um ik that seems random but you'll see

Praimfaya's voice splitting the air is certainly intriguing. Huā makes her way from the densite quickly to the borders, wondering what such a thing it could be- did she have news? Information? Had she left them behind? 

As she moved out from the treeline and across the sands, the siren spotted Praimfaya a very respectable distance away. Beside her, someone. Huāzhēn could not tell who they were until she came closer, and the male's purple gaze became apparent even from the yards she stood away. Cautious, of course- she knew this fellow. He matched Mal's description to a T, and though the empress had looked fondly upon the wanheda, she could only level her gaze at Renard with suspicion, chin tilted upwards in the most subtle display. Of course, she did not think the warrior would bring an enemy here on all four legs. But then, why was he here? Did she know he'd attacked- or tried to attack- the guy that was basically her crush? 

First things first. She had many questions, but there was no reason to be rude to her ally. And so seaglass shot to Praimfaya again, and she forced an awkward little smile, politeness. Praimfaya. The fading scent of the saints upon her. Have you removed yourself from them, then? The huángdì inquired with a little tilt of charcoal head. She knew this girl liked to get straight into business, and so Huā would not waste her time with that unnecessary friendly talk, nor the usual routine she gave at the borders. 

And then, her gaze on the wolfdog again. Not entirely cold, but there was no trust in those blue eyes. In many ways Huā could be considered "good"- and many such as Donovan might've seen her as the same sort of weak naive woman who would forgive him after he called her a pet name, if they had only seen the side of her that fought for peace. But truthfully, she was much more of a neutral creature. She was compassionate often, but there was not much forgiveness in her heart. She did not believe strongly that people could change. She did not believe it was worth the time changing bad wolves to good ones, rather, it was best to cleanse the world of evil. There was little hope for the condemned. Maybe it was her own experiences- she would never forgive her rapists, not in a million years, not even if they seemed changed. What was done was done. Of course, Renard had not done nearly such evil things from what she knew- he hadn't actually harmed Mal much, and the other guy, what was his name? Cupid? Had gotten his eye damaged, but it hadn't been the cause of his death. 

Still... it would be hard for Huā to trust him. A process, a learning curve. 

And... this man, he attacked Mal. I have some questions, but I think you can explain yourself, right? Huā asked the fellow, voice calm and level though her ears flicked forward eagerly. Hopefully he had something reasonable as to why he was here- and though she would not mind if Praimfaya butted in for him, she preferred this question be answered by him if he could. The paler warrior woukd be welcomed regardless as soon as she asked for home, but this one would have to find favor through intelligent words. And thus she wondered if he had any at all, for it seemed the saints ran much more on brawn and dick than whatever IQ they could scrape together.
Messages In This Thread
and forgot i had claws - by RIP Praimfaya - September 12, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: and forgot i had claws - by Renard - September 12, 2020, 02:57 PM
RE: and forgot i had claws - by Huā - September 15, 2020, 10:01 PM
RE: and forgot i had claws - by RIP Praimfaya - September 16, 2020, 12:31 PM
RE: and forgot i had claws - by Renard - September 16, 2020, 09:23 PM
RE: and forgot i had claws - by Huā - October 02, 2020, 03:07 AM
RE: and forgot i had claws - by RIP Praimfaya - October 02, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: and forgot i had claws - by Renard - October 03, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: and forgot i had claws - by Huā - October 17, 2020, 05:09 PM