Wheeling Gull Isle and forgot i had claws
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Praimfaya explained she was working on that aspect, and Huā smiled lightly at her, though darker things brewed in her gaze. She trusted Praimfaya despite their few interactions- though wondered where the youth gathered her army from. Nevertheless, Yuèlóng had their own allies. If they were willing to trust Praim too, then there would likely be more warriors to stand behind her in the form of Neverwinter, Moonspear, Kaistleoki and so on. 

She offered her training, and so did Renard- and Huā leveled her gaze upon them. I will trust you when you prove you can be trusted. That was purposefully vague- Huā still considered herself a young leader, and wasn't sure how to test them, or what sign would show her they could be trusted. She supposed she would know it when she saw it. 

Renard continued to explain they'd done what they had to prove they were a good saint. She quirked a brow slightly- would they do the same here? Play the role of a loyal warrior, and turn on them when the time suited them? And so the alliance was ruined, too, which wasn't a surprise, considering Praimfaya had described them as unstable before. Hearing Renard describe Donovan, though, was... amusing. His only problems were the ones he could see- and though she hadn't actually ever interacted with him much, she was glad to hear a wolf who once served him summarize him as a fool who lived moment to moment. 

Their final words made them out to be more loyal to Praimfaya than they were to Huā or Yuèlóng. Which was understandable, comsidering Huā didn't trust them yet- but from what she understood of Renard's words, they were Praimfaya's servant more than hers. That was okay for now. Huā believed Praimfaya an ally, and the information she had given the empress before had proven she was willing to assist in the downfall of the saints. Even if they didn't stick with Yuèlóng, as long as the silver warrior didn't start switching sides, Renard could be a useful asset. 

Huā was quiet for a moment. 

Very well, then. Praimfaya, you will be welcomed as a warrior. Renard, a role of servitude, for now- though I trust you will be able to show me you are not against Yuèlóng, in time. At least, I will hope. She eyed them, a slight twitch of her lip hinting the tease of a playful smile. Thank you both for choosing a home here. She dipped her head momentarily, mainly to Praimfaya... and would await any words they had left to offer.
Messages In This Thread
and forgot i had claws - by RIP Praimfaya - September 12, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: and forgot i had claws - by Renard - September 12, 2020, 02:57 PM
RE: and forgot i had claws - by Huā - September 15, 2020, 10:01 PM
RE: and forgot i had claws - by RIP Praimfaya - September 16, 2020, 12:31 PM
RE: and forgot i had claws - by Renard - September 16, 2020, 09:23 PM
RE: and forgot i had claws - by Huā - October 02, 2020, 03:07 AM
RE: and forgot i had claws - by RIP Praimfaya - October 02, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: and forgot i had claws - by Renard - October 03, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: and forgot i had claws - by Huā - October 17, 2020, 05:09 PM