Redsand Canyon don't mind my teeth, when i breathe
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Private 

Stifling; an uncomfortable warmth had dispersed through the silencer’s bones, summer’s unbidden caress. It buried unwanted beneath a pelt of ash, like maggots to flesh, and lambent eyes scoured disdainfully across the horizon – outfacing and impassive. He’d masked himself amongst the pass, a phantom, cloaked in a bestrewing of evergreens and their withering gloom. And while a gentle breeze had lingered in the air, tousling the fur at his crown, the woods felt apprehensive; ambivalent. As though it was not all too sure Aries should be there at all.

Unearthly.

The canyon itself was wordless as he weaved, aside the tumultuous gush of distant falls, and the echoed crumbling of scattered rock; beguilingly empty. Settled dust had gathered at the fringes of greenery, still, though he was almost certain if he simply sighed unto the earth it might rouse, foregather itself into a murky cloud. It did not dissuade him; he glided with eerie finesse. Lurking amongst the rock and wood, he was simply a shadow.

The only tell was his silver-light gaze; spectral in their otherworldly cast.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
don't mind my teeth, when i breathe - by Aries - September 15, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: don't mind my teeth, when i breathe - by Kynareth Deagon - September 15, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: don't mind my teeth, when i breathe - by Aries - September 30, 2020, 06:46 PM
RE: don't mind my teeth, when i breathe - by Aries - November 09, 2020, 02:08 PM
RE: don't mind my teeth, when i breathe - by Kynareth Deagon - November 10, 2020, 01:42 PM