Nocturne Summit the darkness shines in my days
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
All Welcome 
Clear, crisp afternoon skies had whittled away at the ranging Ostrega's hours. He had tracked south today and covered ground both high and low. Mostly, he had trailed prey; given the seasons shifting into the cooler ones, their movements were the most likely to be of interest, or worth. Nothing had been too surprising yet though, and he had not had to run into anyone else of major interest either. His travels were quiet, really. Now, he craned his neck upward and followed sight of a bird with a speckled underbelly. If he wasn't mistaken, it was the second time he had seen one a lot like it today. At least enough to really notice it; maybe it was the very same one.

So, this helped him commit to investigating the shadowed mountain as the bird cut a path right for its slopes--likely to disappear into the last bits of treeline before elevation gave way entirely. Antares started to hike  up with it, lowering his nose to peruse the scents when the falcon disappeared over the treetops, outrunning him with its wings easily. He still went the way it had gone, as well as the rocks and foliage of the mountainside would allow.

Along the way, he paused only long enough to admire the peace over an open swatch of terrain. It was already starting to get towards the back half of the daytime, he realized. The sun would set soon, but he decided not to let that hinder him any. He had more mountainside to cover, so kept on his way on a careful trot with the last light of the day.. not that much of it seemed to reach this stout peak, anyway.
Messages In This Thread
the darkness shines in my days - by Antares - October 03, 2020, 10:57 PM
RE: the darkness shines in my days - by Haoniyao - October 11, 2020, 07:45 PM
RE: the darkness shines in my days - by Antares - October 14, 2020, 01:58 AM
RE: the darkness shines in my days - by Haoniyao - October 21, 2020, 06:46 PM
RE: the darkness shines in my days - by Antares - October 23, 2020, 01:14 PM
RE: the darkness shines in my days - by Haoniyao - October 28, 2020, 09:36 PM
RE: the darkness shines in my days - by Antares - October 31, 2020, 03:26 AM
RE: the darkness shines in my days - by Haoniyao - November 01, 2020, 06:41 PM
RE: the darkness shines in my days - by Antares - November 03, 2020, 02:35 AM
RE: the darkness shines in my days - by Haoniyao - November 08, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: the darkness shines in my days - by Antares - November 10, 2020, 02:21 AM