Northstar Vale I'm Lost in the Sound Roaming Downtown
Limit Two 

How much time had it been now? Truly, the new Empress had lost track of the days, though at least now things had begun to blend into a new normal. Rather that normal was considered good or bad did not concern her, at least it felt like something. Their numbers had dwindled. Hotaru might have been avoiding others, but she was not blind to the changes that came. It scared her, the potential that maybe everyone would leave just like her parents. Lilitu never even said goodbye though...maybe that was her own fault for being hard to track down.

She wanted to do more than just survive. She missed living, even though a life like that felt impossible now. The fact of the matter was she had stepped into this role, prematurely yes, but she needed to fix things. She had to keep it together, if not for herself, then for those who were still left while she still had them. Hotaru had no idea where she would go if she was the last one left, and frankly, she didn't want to find out. But how did one grow an empire? Where did she start?
#DDA0DD speech, #66cc00 singing, pawprint, Hotaru's Playlist  4/5* 4/5*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
I'm Lost in the Sound Roaming Downtown - by Hotaru - October 18, 2020, 04:48 PM
RE: I'm Lost in the Sound Roaming Downtown - by Cordelia - October 18, 2020, 09:07 PM
RE: I'm Lost in the Sound Roaming Downtown - by Hotaru - October 20, 2020, 12:41 AM
RE: I'm Lost in the Sound Roaming Downtown - by Cordelia - October 25, 2020, 12:12 AM
RE: I'm Lost in the Sound Roaming Downtown - by Hotaru - October 25, 2020, 03:25 AM