Ravensblood Forest The village school is cold and still.
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
lotte.

far from, but of a similar cut of his mother, no doubt.

his shadow makes no attempts to conceal herself and the sealord is given a small glimpse from gelid, polar gaze before it falls back upon the man who speaks to him. from birth.

ceallach? roarke?

wintersbane has not seen his brother since ...since he was a wee lad. he knew not even if any of his littermates were even alive; and supposed it didn't really matter. circumstances made it so that he was not close to them. force of teeth made sure that he didn't even acknowledge molly as his relative anymore.

roarke. he hasn't heard or gone by that name in a very long time. it's the name of the boy that died a long, long time ago. his father's name for him, anyway. i was roarke, he says. but i haven't went by that name in a very long time. instead, i go by wintersbane.
Messages In This Thread
The village school is cold and still. - by Dagfinn - October 28, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: The village school is cold and still. - by Dagfinn - October 29, 2020, 12:18 PM
RE: The village school is cold and still. - by RIP Umbra - October 29, 2020, 12:45 PM
RE: The village school is cold and still. - by RIP Wintersbane - October 29, 2020, 02:24 PM
RE: The village school is cold and still. - by Dagfinn - October 29, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: The village school is cold and still. - by RIP Umbra - October 29, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: The village school is cold and still. - by Dagfinn - October 30, 2020, 12:44 PM
RE: The village school is cold and still. - by RIP Umbra - November 02, 2020, 06:17 PM