Noctisardor Bypass your ideas are intriguing to me and i wish to subscribe to your newsletter
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
We can probably just wrap this since Dantallion is inactive? Archive now or after your post!

Perhaps it was Arbiter herself that was too threatening here -- her ominous figure maybe casting enough of a dark shadow to make the wolf change their mind and leave without too much fanfare. So instead she talked to Pheiros, The coast is a long way from here. It seems odd she came this far, but I guess some just tend to wander. She shrugged there, moving on to a slightly different subject. I didn't run into Haunt, but thank you for making sure she wasn't here alone. I'll talk to her about it later. You can join me on patrol if you'd like? I have a ways farther to go. Pheiros was a good wolf, she was glad he was in the pack, even if he wasn't exactly the template for her ideal sort of packmate. He made up for what he might lack, in her eyes, in other ways.  Whether he joined her or not, she would in the end finish her patrol for the day.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC