Blacktail Deer Plateau oh here she comes.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
All Welcome 
backdating this for 11/7. I made assumptions. Hope it's okay! Wanted to get this up before my absence.

Fig had been thrilled to be given an important job like this to do, though he certainly didn't love the circumstances. The attack on Maia had come as an unpleasant reminder that even though they were nearer to their allies, there were still enemies outside of their borders. Fig had always liked Maia, as he had always liked Wraen. He was excited for the opportunity to go and see the latter again, her and Arcturus, though he certainly wished it were under better circumstances.

@Cinder had made for a good travel partner. Fig had been quick to determine that this was one of the good Blackthorns (maybe Penn was the only bad one?), which had been a relief. He spent the trip content in his packmate's companionship, but felt the tension return as they made their final approach to Blacktail Deer Plateau. It didn't take too long to come across the scent of his former packmates, though it was not as fresh as he would've liked. Seeing no other option, the young wolf tilted back and called for them--@Wraen and @Arcturus--so they could deliver the unpleasant news they'd brought with them.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
oh here she comes. - by Figment - November 11, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: oh here she comes. - by Wraen - November 11, 2020, 04:11 PM
RE: oh here she comes. - by Penn - November 17, 2020, 06:31 PM
RE: oh here she comes. - by Cinder - November 18, 2020, 05:31 PM
RE: oh here she comes. - by Figment - November 19, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: oh here she comes. - by Wraen - November 19, 2020, 02:41 PM
RE: oh here she comes. - by Penn - November 19, 2020, 02:57 PM
RE: oh here she comes. - by Figment - December 23, 2020, 04:23 PM
RE: oh here she comes. - by Wraen - December 26, 2020, 12:29 PM
RE: oh here she comes. - by Penn - December 29, 2020, 04:15 PM
RE: oh here she comes. - by Figment - December 30, 2020, 01:59 PM