Otter Creek i'm out of control, living a fictional prose
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
WOO 2am post @_@

This was not a dream, but Phillip could’ve been easily fooled into thinking so. He was overwhelmed with a weightless feeling when Zephyr confirmed that he did in fact love him. He could float away at any moment. The only thing that kept him grounded was his friend’s explanation.

I-I feel the same way, he blurted. Saying it aloud surprised him and he averted his gaze out of embarrassment. Even when everything was practically laid out on the table, there’s still the thought that he should keep his feelings to himself. But unlike any other time, the fear couldn’t hold his tongue back.

Phillip wasn’t cold or bitter without him, but there’s a hole in his heart when he wasn’t around. When I’m around you I feel.. happy. Like, a different kind of happy, and I only feel it when I’m around you. 

You make me feel safe, and wanted, and whole, and- He could’ve gone on forever, but he was sure Zephyr didn’t want to hear him ramble. Phillip swallowed, then finally looked him in the eyes again. I love you too. Saying that aloud felt like a weight was being lifted off his shoulders.
Messages In This Thread
i'm out of control, living a fictional prose - by Zephyr - November 11, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: i'm out of control, living a fictional prose - by Zephyr - November 12, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: i'm out of control, living a fictional prose - by Zephyr - November 17, 2020, 01:15 PM
RE: i'm out of control, living a fictional prose - by Zephyr - November 19, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: i'm out of control, living a fictional prose - by Hyacinth - November 23, 2020, 05:31 AM
RE: i'm out of control, living a fictional prose - by Zephyr - November 23, 2020, 12:23 PM
RE: i'm out of control, living a fictional prose - by Zephyr - December 07, 2020, 08:19 AM