Neverwinter Forest if you looked at my life
feel free to archive!

In all honesty, she wasn't sure if hardly there counted for abandoned. To her, it meant that someone had left, and they did not come back. In some part, she felt like Lilitu may have abandoned her... she never said goodbye at the very least. Obviously, if her family left she couldn't just...stay. If the tables were turned, there was a good chance she too would go, but she would have at least said something before leaving the vale.

A lot of wolves abandoned the Empire...or maybe she abandoned it. Would they come back only to find their Empress had left? Had she not been in her own head, the pale girl would have shaken her head. She knew that her home was gone, at least for now. Partially due to her lack of knowledge in leading and the rest to the dispersal of their members. But she came back right? That should count for something? It means that there is still a part of her that cares for you.

Hotaru couldn't help but bite her lip as the grey dusted girl spat out her retort. She couldn't compare her life to her, she barely knew her, but there was no denying that she had seen more than she wished she had. I don't mean to pry...we could talk about something else—! But Liliana had already turned, determined to end this conversation and get away from her. She wasn't sure why she had tried either. There were other pups here right? Why try and fight for a friendship with someone who didn't like her before she even spoke? 

She knew the answer deep down. She missed her friends, and there was part of Liliana that reminded her of Lilitu. They kinda looked similar, and their names were also close, but unlike Lilitu, Liliana only seemed to fight her attempts. There was no attempt at kindness made in return, just a void of what could have been. Hotaru swallowed a lump in her throat, ears flattening against her skull after the other girl had looked away. I don't know anyone else... The words were but a whisper, not meant for Liliana's ears.

When she was younger, Hotaru had always been shy, and even now she still struggled to leave her shell, but it wasn't because she didn't want to. Compared to her siblings, she was soft-spoken and passive. She wasn't one to take the initiative to start something, but she'd happily follow. Though, now that she had been thrust somewhere entirely unfamiliar with only her brother to lean on, silence wasn't something she could rely on unless she truly wanted to be alone for the rest of her days. Even so, this appeared to now be a dead end. The pale girl's shoulders slumped as she let out a sigh, before turning to take her own leave.
#DDA0DD speech, #66cc00 singing, pawprint, Hotaru's Playlist  4/5* 4/5*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
if you looked at my life - by Liliana - November 16, 2020, 04:15 PM
RE: if you looked at my life - by Hotaru - November 16, 2020, 04:44 PM
RE: if you looked at my life - by Liliana - November 16, 2020, 04:51 PM
RE: if you looked at my life - by Hotaru - November 16, 2020, 05:27 PM
RE: if you looked at my life - by Liliana - November 16, 2020, 05:40 PM
RE: if you looked at my life - by Hotaru - November 16, 2020, 06:36 PM
RE: if you looked at my life - by Liliana - November 16, 2020, 08:03 PM
RE: if you looked at my life - by Hotaru - November 17, 2020, 04:58 PM
RE: if you looked at my life - by Liliana - November 18, 2020, 08:43 AM
RE: if you looked at my life - by Hotaru - November 19, 2020, 12:31 AM