Noctisardor Bypass congratulations. you have found a waste-bin
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Gio? Yeah, Arbiter was also particularly formal. It sounded silly, but whatever, he wasn't a Dokuga so it wasn't like whoever named him had something big in mind, most likely. I could do with a few more wolves that prove themselves to be competent. She flicked an ear. It was always easier to go and just review wolves that had already been checked out by someone. She probably did trust those that were vetted by her brother rather than her son more though. Find him, she agreed.

It didn't take her long to think something up -- it had kind of been on her mind as an impossibility a while back, now it seemed less so. When you've settled and are ready, there's some wolves abroad that might be good to get back in contact with. They were old allies -- sort of. I only met one wolf from there myself and he didn't make the greatest impression, but apparently their leader was a better person. She left out Terance. For now at least. She knew it sounded weird, too, but avoiding the subject and explanations was easier for now.

We've moved farther and farther from them. So we haven't spoken to them in... Years? It's time to check in. It wasn't like she'd had time to go out there herself -- and it was against her nature for the most part, she was always one who stuck close to home. I can tell you more about them and what messages should be sent. And another thing or two I'd like you to check on while on the way. Was that enough of a task? Probably.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
congratulations. you have found a waste-bin - by Agent - November 21, 2020, 08:07 PM
RE: congratulations. you have found a waste-bin - by Arbiter - November 21, 2020, 08:41 PM
RE: congratulations. you have found a waste-bin - by Agent - November 24, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: congratulations. you have found a waste-bin - by Arbiter - November 27, 2020, 01:31 AM
RE: congratulations. you have found a waste-bin - by Agent - December 03, 2020, 04:09 PM
RE: congratulations. you have found a waste-bin - by Arbiter - December 04, 2020, 12:30 AM
RE: congratulations. you have found a waste-bin - by Agent - December 19, 2020, 04:58 PM
RE: congratulations. you have found a waste-bin - by Arbiter - December 20, 2020, 12:56 AM