Firefly Glen you were a child crawling on your knees toward him.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Fig listened thoughtfully to Bronco’s story. As his brother spoke, he couldn’t help but wonder how this could have anything to do with Fenn’s departure. He couldn’t connect the dots. Bronco hadn’t done anything wrong intentionally. He hadn’t tried to hurt her or ruin her accomplishments. It had been an accident. Fennec wasn’t a cruel wolf. Mischievous, yes, but not one to be angered and hold a grudge against someone for making a mistake. Especially one so inconsequential, in spite of how Bronco described her behavior.

Fig shook his head. ”I’m sorry you experienced that. It can’t be easy to be haunted by it,” he said, ”I can’t imagine Fenn being so upset by what was clearly an accident that she’d just take off like this, though. Something else must’ve happened. Maybe she got lost, or was... taken... Have you come across any strange scents nearby lately?” Fig’s mind trailed towards the loner than had attacked Maia and he bit his lip, wondering, anxious.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you were a child crawling on your knees toward him. - by Figment - December 05, 2020, 09:56 AM