Moonspear tupigigaa ⊥
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
As if she understood where he needed to bridge his thoughts, she gave him more on Aiolos himself, what he desired in this. Thankful, he answered first with a slow bob of his head, though she mentioned Desdemona to him before he could formulate anything. She may... though I can't say for sure, he supposed, still sorting, and recalling his previous encounters with the spidery guardian--during which the sea had never played a role. Since she came to us from a pack that moved around some until it simply faded away, I didn't pin her for tied to the scenery. She is very bound to her duty, though.. and I do not believe she places much value in her blood.. he said, for it was what he was working with, paired with what his sisters shared as well.

Still, it all often it operated in Moonspear's best interest, so they cherished her for how dedicated she had always been to them. He wondered if Hydra may be hard-pressed to part with her for any of those reasons, too. But, all the same.. solidifying this bond could very well beher duty, and it was not like she would be gone for good. From their borders, where he knew he liked her, true, but not from their lives.

He was not going to write it off, but felt there was more to explore there when he didn't know Desdemona's thoughts on mateship anyway. There is all of the Glen to consider too, he mentioned, though understood many of them were newer and unproven yet still. But not all of course.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
tupigigaa ⊥ - by Kukutux - December 05, 2020, 05:33 PM
RE: tupigigaa ⊥ - by Jarilo - December 09, 2020, 01:56 AM
RE: tupigigaa ⊥ - by Kukutux - December 10, 2020, 05:52 PM
RE: tupigigaa ⊥ - by Jarilo - December 15, 2020, 12:47 AM
RE: tupigigaa ⊥ - by Kukutux - December 16, 2020, 11:49 PM
RE: tupigigaa ⊥ - by Jarilo - December 20, 2020, 03:29 AM
RE: tupigigaa ⊥ - by Kukutux - December 22, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: tupigigaa ⊥ - by Jarilo - January 09, 2021, 03:40 AM
RE: tupigigaa ⊥ - by Kukutux - January 14, 2021, 02:40 AM
RE: tupigigaa ⊥ - by Jarilo - January 19, 2021, 02:32 AM