Dragoncrest Cliffs But the things I've seen in Scarlet Town did mortify my soul
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
He didn't expect them to talk. Of all the members, the dark pelted girl was the one who seemed to be the least chatty, uninterested in anything but herself - and he could respect that to a certain point he supposed. However, today was different apparently. Her trailing him could be heard and tattered ears focused in on her by shifting their position on his head.

Today, she spoke to him. For the first time in a personal one on one conversation, and the underlying venom in her tone was enough to bring a sour disposition to his face. He liked her better when she avoided everyone - especially him. Your season is coming too, is it not? He chose not to answer her. His reason for being here was none of Raleska's business, only the wives had a say in his being here and not some angsty girl who had her own blame to carry from last year's breeding season.

Still without offering a glance in her direction, Are you going to run off and come back with a belly full of young again? That's right, he was aware of her little adventure last year. He and Rosalyn spoke when her scent left the borders. Concern faded onto annoyance and even more so now. Will you burden them with your brood again? After all, Erzulie did tell him that all the children here saw her and Rosalyn as their mothers... that was enough to explain what had happened.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
RE: But the things I've seen in Scarlet Town did mortify my soul - by Rosencrantz - December 21, 2020, 02:50 PM