Phoenix Maplewood and damage her very soul?
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
though it was important, praimfaya thinks, to note the fact that mahler was considering only allowing mated couples to breed ...it still hits like a punch to her gut all the same. the idea that she should have to take a mate to bear children doesn't entirely sit with her as 'fair' considering she wasn't even the least bit romantically inclined and taking a mate for that simple purpose wasn't fair the any party involved. but, he is the alpha and he makes the rules. she draws in a breath, tainted with disappointment, and lets it out. an outright refusal would've been kinder to the commander ( or so she she assumes, anyway ).

a mate? she lets out a low, thick laugh. i'm not going to say it's impossible but i'm not very romantically inclined. presently, falling in love isn't in her plans and while a union of necessity was perfectly fine with her was it any fairer to the children? i don't know, praimfaya hesitates. my mother planned on raising me all on her own until my father found her. though, this was largely word from blodreina's mouth that praimfaya speaks. even if he hadn't, i don't think i would've turned out too much worse than i already am. an attempt at humor; imbedded in her small smile. and, in the end? what had any of it mattered? her mother and father had died before she'd even turned a year. that hadn't been fair to her at all but she'd sucked it up and kept moving forward.

i mean, praimfaya hesitates. i understand if that's your decision. there's time, i guess. i won't turn two until early may. maybe she'd be able to swing some sort of union of convenience by then; love, however, was asking far too much of herself.
Messages In This Thread
and damage her very soul? - by RIP Praimfaya - December 14, 2020, 11:43 AM
RE: and damage her very soul? - by Mahler - December 15, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: and damage her very soul? - by RIP Praimfaya - December 16, 2020, 09:55 AM
RE: and damage her very soul? - by Mahler - December 17, 2020, 12:51 AM
RE: and damage her very soul? - by RIP Praimfaya - December 17, 2020, 06:11 AM
RE: and damage her very soul? - by Mahler - December 17, 2020, 11:35 AM
RE: and damage her very soul? - by RIP Praimfaya - December 23, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: and damage her very soul? - by Mahler - December 23, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: and damage her very soul? - by RIP Praimfaya - December 23, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: and damage her very soul? - by Mahler - December 29, 2020, 06:37 PM
RE: and damage her very soul? - by RIP Praimfaya - December 30, 2020, 12:23 PM