Firefly Glen I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
The scene was horrible, easily worse than any he had faced so far. His heart was racing, though the threat was long gone and perhaps this only fueled his fire. The reek of such blood, though, burned deeply into his memories and however he could, he do would do as his mother bid. Those who were still with them were.. barely tethered, he worried suddenly. It was a sickening realization that he hoped Kukutux would counteract, but, as grim as the scene was, logic had otherwise to say.

But for those who could no longer make the trip back to the Spear, he would help them. It was all he could do now that he was too late. He whined low beneath his breath and slipped away from his mother's side to help collect the fallen guardian--and bring her home for the last time. Though, he couldn't help but glance skyward once more, towards where the massive bird had gone. He wasn't able to put that thought away completely, even as he went numb to help their wounded, and gone, regroup.
also his last here <3
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad - by Antares - January 13, 2021, 01:11 AM