Noctisardor Bypass Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine?
179 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Random Event 
bc WHY NOT.  I'm not gonna call this joining because I have no clue if they'll let him in lmfao

Zaney boy, someone wants you dead.  Who the fuck did he piss off?  Huh?  Zane glared at the sky as he shivered, then continued to plod along.  The doc had patched him up but he was still a bit of a mess, and these injuries had put a real damper on his hunting prowess (which was considerable, of course).  Damn that bitch.  He stood by the turkey comment now more than ever.

It had gotten so cold that he had a hard time feeling both his ears and his nose, and that meant real trouble if he failed to find someplace to hunker down.  Course, I'm in the middle of butt-fuck NOWHERE.  He grumbled, swatting at the snow in front of him.  All around?  Nothing but fucking meadow.  How was he supposed to survive a storm in a meadow?

The cliffs ahead were his only chance, but of course, they were claimed.  Fucking hell.  He sooo wasn't enthused about joining a pack and having some dude constantly dick-measuring him.  Fully aggrieved, Zane reluctantly called out for an audience with whoever the fuck owned this place.  Well... whatever.  Living was living.
Messages In This Thread
Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 03, 2021, 11:26 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 05, 2021, 01:22 AM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 05, 2021, 08:02 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 05, 2021, 11:49 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 06, 2021, 10:25 AM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 19, 2021, 02:24 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - February 11, 2021, 12:32 AM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Warlock - February 18, 2021, 12:04 AM