Moonspear The future in my heart
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
He tried to face this with a grim numbness, but it was so overwhelming, so all-encompassing, that he knew it was nowhere near enough. Still, he was here to fill this role, and to help them pick up the pieces, though it didn't feel like enough either. It needed done, and here in the aftermath, at least it was something.

With his throat feeling tight, he helped them along, and bore the weight for those who could no longer. Between himself, his mother, and Tehama, they moved the procession of wounded and medic up the mountain until his sterling aunt voiced their stop. Antares listened carefully, keying in to his mother's response here, though there was a slow anxiety about the Glen behind them. And why couldn't he get the picture of that eagle winging off out of his head? Something bigger worried him, as if it needed to get any worse than this.

His heart ached for everyone here, but at the very least, they were all home now. He trusted they would situate Desdemona properly soon, not that he had the exacts of it. Both Kukutux and Jarilo had experience tending gravesites that he knew about.. likely, his parents and aunts too. But right now, Keres... she called his mother to her, and the dark yearling tipped forward his ears. Angry, sad, anxious--terrible.
don't gotta wait up for me in the post order <3 <3 <3 keres ;_;
Messages In This Thread
The future in my heart - by Keres - January 13, 2021, 02:15 PM
RE: The future in my heart - by Kukutux - January 14, 2021, 02:16 AM
RE: The future in my heart - by Hydra - January 14, 2021, 11:23 PM
RE: The future in my heart - by Keres - January 15, 2021, 12:33 AM
RE: The future in my heart - by Antares - January 15, 2021, 01:49 AM
RE: The future in my heart - by Kukutux - January 15, 2021, 03:07 PM
RE: The future in my heart - by Conquest - January 16, 2021, 06:20 PM
RE: The future in my heart - by Hydra - January 18, 2021, 11:54 PM