Stone Circle In my hands, they crumble
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
Knowing there was someone who could teach him more about the stars definitely drew his interest. He made a note to find Leta when she returned and ask if she wouldn't mind telling him what she knew. As for Valette's apology, he shook his head I've wanted to know her favorite star for a long time. There were more feelings there that he wasn't sure how to articulate. Certainly his father had never been one to teach him those things. He could only hope Valette knew him well enough to know what all he meant beyond those words. 

She had come here to visit her deceased mate's stone, and he suddenly felt bad for intruding. But as she continued to speak, he felt glad to be here as someone who could listen and understand her loss. Well, to an extent. There was a lot he still didn't understand. But he loved her like she was his own mother, and he wanted to help in any way he could manage. Even though Greyback had a long, fulfilling life, it was hard on Valette. Death was hard no matter the circumstance it seemed. 

She talked about remembering the good times and how it hurt so much because she loved him. She told him how she channeled her grief into taking care of the pack and tending to her responsibilities, but it left him wondering: But, who takes care of you? He could understand wanting to distract herself from the pain of losing her mate, but what about the times when there were no distractions?
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
In my hands, they crumble - by Kallik - January 15, 2021, 11:19 PM
RE: In my hands, they crumble - by RIP Valette - January 16, 2021, 11:31 AM
RE: In my hands, they crumble - by Kallik - January 23, 2021, 10:50 PM
RE: In my hands, they crumble - by RIP Valette - January 24, 2021, 10:36 AM
RE: In my hands, they crumble - by Kallik - January 25, 2021, 07:50 PM
RE: In my hands, they crumble - by RIP Valette - January 26, 2021, 01:07 PM
RE: In my hands, they crumble - by Kallik - January 28, 2021, 10:58 PM
RE: In my hands, they crumble - by RIP Valette - January 30, 2021, 10:55 AM
RE: In my hands, they crumble - by Kallik - February 04, 2021, 03:24 PM