Redhawk Caldera Is it rejoicing, or merely halloing?
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Towhee couldn't quite get the words out, and Ruenna understood entirely. That was exactly how she felt when Phox told her Towhee still lived; that their family still lived

"Better than I was, if you can believe it," Rue affirmed. The improvement was the reason she made it here at all. For the better part of a year, travelling had been so painful that an expansive search for the Redhawks was simply out of the question. And then there was the fact that an entire mountain had fallen on Towhee in front of Rue's eyes. She had truly believed that her alpha was gone.  

"Towhee, I thought you were dead," Rue said incredulously. "How..." Rue shook her head before she even got the question out. Honestly, "how" wasn't really important. If Towhee turned the question back on Rue, she would be unable to answer it herself. How had Rue survived the landslide, and not only that-- how had she ended up so far from the Strath afterwards? So lost? Rue had no answers. 

With another shake of her head, Rue changed her question.

"Tell me about who's here. Your family." Our family. After her conversation with Phox, Rue was left with the impression that the family might have grown in the last year.
Messages In This Thread
Is it rejoicing, or merely halloing? - by Ruenna - January 21, 2021, 11:23 AM
RE: Is it rejoicing, or merely halloing? - by Towhee - January 21, 2021, 12:54 PM
RE: Is it rejoicing, or merely halloing? - by Ruenna - January 21, 2021, 01:46 PM
RE: Is it rejoicing, or merely halloing? - by Towhee - January 21, 2021, 03:09 PM
RE: Is it rejoicing, or merely halloing? - by Ruenna - January 26, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: Is it rejoicing, or merely halloing? - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 03:51 PM
RE: Is it rejoicing, or merely halloing? - by Ruenna - January 31, 2021, 01:06 PM
RE: Is it rejoicing, or merely halloing? - by Towhee - February 01, 2021, 09:58 PM
RE: Is it rejoicing, or merely halloing? - by Ruenna - February 02, 2021, 08:48 AM