Noctisardor Bypass hello, I watch you come and go
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
Their calls were swiftly answered by a stalwart woman who introduced herself as Arbiter. He wondered if she was the leader here or just one of the warriors protecting the borders. Regardless, her presence more the demanded his attention, and so he watched her with wary eyes, careful not to meet her gaze. 

He was thankful that Merrit took control of the situation, sparing him the uncomfortable task of talking. He wondered if he would ever be the type to take control like that. Or to demand attention like the woman who stood in front of them. Sometimes, he felt like he would be a mess of grief and awkward silence for the rest of his life. 

His thoughts returned to the meeting when his cousin began to explain why they were here. He wasn't sure he could do the same. Speaking of Valette felt impossible—too painful. And his declaration that Valette was dead was like a knife through his heart. It was like he was experiencing the traumatizing event all over again. He could see the stone fall slowly before landing on the matriarch of Easthollow. He felt sick and like he couldn't breath, but he was trying his hardest to hide it from his present company. He didn't like to be emotional around others, and he didn't want to give Arbiter a reason to turn them away.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
hello, I watch you come and go - by Merrit - January 23, 2021, 10:22 AM
RE: hello, I watch you come and go - by Kallik - January 23, 2021, 10:29 PM
RE: hello, I watch you come and go - by Arbiter - January 23, 2021, 11:46 PM
RE: hello, I watch you come and go - by Merrit - January 24, 2021, 08:02 PM
RE: hello, I watch you come and go - by Kallik - January 25, 2021, 09:14 PM
RE: hello, I watch you come and go - by Arbiter - January 26, 2021, 01:34 AM