Neverwinter Forest Water from your broken iris fell toward the floor
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
I plan on keeping up but if it calls for me being skipped feel free!

Her time here was limited, she knew this now. After her conversation it was made clear she was unhappy in this pack, had been for some time and she only remained out of a sense of obligation. She would either stay until the members dwindled down enough that they would be forced to disburse or move into another group or she would stay until the ranks grew so that her prescene would be unneeded.

So for now whilst she remained, Vallkyrie did her duties as ever. With the storms finally settled she went back to hunting her starving people. Her thin frame was no longer of a runner's build, but a hungry animal, focusing her energy on tending to the remaining members and only eating enough herself to keep going.

And there, with a hate clutched in her jaws, she saw Simmik. Simmik...very close up against the man whom had been thought to of kidnapped her. The very man Simmik had wanted to tear into bits when Kyr and she had ran into him on their scouting mission once before.

The hare in her jaws fell with a thump against the cold, hard earth and she found herself quickly moving into Simmik and the Saint Leader's direction. Whist Mal had been endlessly worried, whilst their pack was suffering, she had all the while been perfectly fine, plump and healthy. The Archer woman seethed with rage, a newfound coldness being found in her icy pale gaze.

Alive and quite well I see. She spoke to her former snowy Beta, eyes hard on her as they shot to the Saint Lead. And here we thought you'd never willing abandon your pack like everyone else...
Messages In This Thread
RE: Water from your broken iris fell toward the floor - by Vallkyrie - February 07, 2021, 10:31 PM