Ouroboros Spine There's something wretched about this
179 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
If you are looking to up your numbers, you're shit at it, Zane shot back breezily.  Chasing away a guy like me before you even know my name, let alone what I'm willing to offer.  You think I'm gonna stand here and "prove" myself when an asshole like you h'ain't given me a damn reason? Fuck that noise.

He flipped his tail.  You chase me off, you can tell her why I left.  Doesn't make a damn difference to me.  It was his last bid, an attempt to see who would be swinging weight here.  If it was this guy, he was out.  If it was her, might be worth hanging around.  At least she'd softened - this prick was insufferable.  If his head were screwed on any tighter he'd be lookin backwards over his own ass.

He didn't prop himself up for any kind of dominance, but he didn't submit.  Instead he simply stood, small smug smile on his face, and waited.
Messages In This Thread
There's something wretched about this - by Raimo - February 20, 2021, 04:02 PM
RE: There's something wretched about this - by Zane - February 21, 2021, 04:10 PM
RE: There's something wretched about this - by Raimo - February 22, 2021, 06:38 PM
RE: There's something wretched about this - by Zane - February 23, 2021, 12:08 AM
RE: There's something wretched about this - by Raimo - February 23, 2021, 12:28 AM
RE: There's something wretched about this - by Zane - February 23, 2021, 02:29 AM
RE: There's something wretched about this - by Raimo - February 23, 2021, 10:29 AM
RE: There's something wretched about this - by Zane - February 23, 2021, 12:17 PM
RE: There's something wretched about this - by Raimo - February 23, 2021, 12:23 PM
RE: There's something wretched about this - by Zane - February 23, 2021, 12:36 PM