Ouroboros Spine if the light that shines some day goes out
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
In the next breath, his suspicions were confirmed. He eased into a smooth nod, curiosity effectively sparked about the summer's light, and winter's dark. It did remind him of what he knew of his aunt's history long before arriving at the Spear. Something in him stuck to the idea of a great black raven, too, maybe lured by the imagery. All of it, however: Interesting, he murmured softly, voice gruff that quiet. He wondered how long it would linger.

I have. Though I have heard they do not quite compare to the north, he chuffed softly, lowering his own head delicately over a press of foliage for a better sniff. It didn't interest him enough so he carried on soon after, trying to suppress his small sigh, for he was thinking about the auroras more than actively pursuing a gametrail for a moment. He preferred to stay sharp, but it was hard.. he was tired, he excused himself. Maybe one day I may see them closer. They are.. magnificent, even here. Oddly calming to watch them ripple, almost, I think.. but I tend to like, ah, nighttime features, he tried to roll a shoulder with the next step, but it was just a little thing from him.

Together they tracked on, letting conversation carry where it needed, but he was keen to lend it to the trail if they were lucky enough. All in all, he would get more from the time than he would have otherwise, sulking about alone.
Messages In This Thread
if the light that shines some day goes out - by Antares - March 16, 2021, 01:21 AM
RE: if the light that shines some day goes out - by Antares - April 19, 2021, 01:31 AM