Sleepy Fox Hollow Took this dagger in me and removed it
ᴀ ᴠᴀʟʟᴜᴍ ᴏғ ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀʟᴇs
sᴍᴀsʜᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ
248 Posts
Ooc — daphne
Away
skipped w permish <3

phaedra was grateful that wylla complied and she would not need to further insist stagnation upon someone who, in the general run of things, did anything but stay still. satisfied with this, the girl felt that she herself could relax, and settled at her mother's elbow. 

seeing the rainclouds gathering over the sunshine of wylla's eyes, phaedra soughed from lungs winded by a heaviness of heart. "oh, mama," she said, and lent her comfort the best way she knew how; cheek pressed against cheek, followed by a condolor's cluck of there, there. pulling back, her lashes came away wet. "i don't want you to be sorry," she enjoined. this time perching her chin upon the length of wylla's snout and draping a leg over hers -- a wolven gesture tantamount to a hand clasping someone else's with fondness. it was the genteel, universal language of support between women. "i want you to be well." 

she doted lingeringly for a moment, not remarking upon her own merits. as far as phaedra was concerned, she had done nothing warranting praise, insomuch that she'd been difficult a child. both of her parents were alive. it was enough.

"don't go anywhere i can't follow." the girl whispered, squeezing her eyes shut.
Messages In This Thread
Took this dagger in me and removed it - by Wylla - May 08, 2021, 12:54 AM
RE: Took this dagger in me and removed it - by Wylla - May 11, 2021, 04:06 PM
RE: Took this dagger in me and removed it - by Wylla - May 14, 2021, 11:46 AM
RE: Took this dagger in me and removed it - by Wylla - May 18, 2021, 10:32 PM
RE: Took this dagger in me and removed it - by Wylla - May 29, 2021, 04:58 PM
RE: Took this dagger in me and removed it - by Phaedra - June 12, 2021, 10:55 PM
RE: Took this dagger in me and removed it - by Wylla - June 16, 2021, 10:45 AM
RE: Took this dagger in me and removed it - by Phaedra - June 16, 2021, 11:34 PM
RE: Took this dagger in me and removed it - by Wylla - July 04, 2021, 02:01 PM