Redhawk Caldera I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say?
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Rue smiled softly, glad to hear Towhee's enthusiastic affirmation. Grandmother-hood had a way of hitting different wolves in different ways, but of course Towhee would embrace it fully, every inch of her the Caldera's matriarch. 

Certainly, the ambiguous timing of Fennec's litter had crossed Ruenna's mind. If Fennec had indeed conceived before her promotion to leadership, that merited a bit of a frown perhaps, but what could really be done at this point? It had all worked out smoothly enough, now that Fennec was a Regent. Ruenna imagined that any mother passing down the Redhawk name would be granted a little more leeway than, for instance, someone like herself. Such was the way of things, for the outsiders in a familial pack. 

"Who knows, Figment might show up at the border with a couple more kids in tow," Rue joked, although such an event was in the realm of possibility. Who knew what he was up to, out there with the Frosthawks? Rue hadn't forgotten Towhee's suggestion that Rue procreate with the young Redhawk (shudder). Rue still struggled to conceptualize Figment and Fennec as anything other than the children they were when she met them, despite Fennec's impending motherhood.

Ruenna experiences chronic lower back pain as a result of an accident from over a year ago. She moves with a very obvious, heavy limp.
Messages In This Thread
I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Ruenna - June 04, 2021, 10:38 AM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Towhee - June 04, 2021, 11:04 AM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Ruenna - June 04, 2021, 11:35 AM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Towhee - June 04, 2021, 11:50 AM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Ruenna - June 04, 2021, 12:18 PM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Towhee - June 04, 2021, 12:36 PM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Ruenna - June 09, 2021, 12:38 PM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Towhee - June 09, 2021, 03:51 PM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Ruenna - June 10, 2021, 10:04 AM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Towhee - June 10, 2021, 10:30 AM
RE: I'm leavin' tomorrow, whatdya say? - by Ruenna - June 27, 2021, 12:03 PM