Moonspear Can I follow you? Cause my mom told me to follow my dreams
179 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
revived this! It got swept - if you want to close this up ASAP since it's so old I would be cool with that <3

Balls of steel, dude. Balls of steel.

He couldn't see the wolf who was calling up to him because he refused to look down. He thought he played it off magnificently, but Dragonfly would likely pick up on it pretty quick when Zane spoke to him while facing almost entirely the wrong direction.

Look, if he kept his head up, he could almost pretend he was ground level. Almost.

Fortunately living first on Legion's mountain claim, then on Moonglow's, had gotten him used to the climbs physically. He wasn't moving all that quickly but he was doin pretty well.

I'm supposed to see if anyone's claimed the damn place. You aren't staking it, are you? Zane's tone was especially hopeful on that second part. If you are, just... lie and say no anyway. Alright? Plausible deniability. If this dude lied then he'd have no reason to push (or be pushed) off the damn death trap they were both on.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Can I follow you? Cause my mom told me to follow my dreams - by Zane - July 16, 2021, 03:25 AM