Duskfire Glacier Harder to leave him now
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
whether she means 'great one' or his name suiting him, the tundrian isn't sure and its that fact that keeps him from the coy so i've been told that lingers at the tip of his tongue. instead, he settles for letting her words go, carried away by the wind. not everything required a response by him, after all; even though he settles for a small, noncommittal noise.

the glacier isn't in the habit of turning away wolves that need a home. wintersbane supplies the fact softly. the reasons for turning anyone away would have to be extreme.

though the spring months offer plenty to hunt it is hard to try to make it on one's own, wintersbane muses, drawing from his own experience. he has, after all, done it time and again. still, there is a deep seeded rightness to being apart of a pack. socially. physically. spiritually. he is glad for the wolves that helped him form this safe haven and proud of the small empire they have built together.

toxicology, correct? wintersbane inquires, drawing from the information iana had passed along to him. as far as i'm aware, we've made no enemies yet, wintersbane drawls. and with the coming of new life i desire to keep it that way. he has plenty of enemies but sees no point in seeking them out to instigate and hopes they would not seek to take out the sins of the leader on the wolves that follow him. i do not condemn trades, i only ask that you keep your cache or garden of poisons away from where the young can find it when they are old enough to begin roaming.
Messages In This Thread
Harder to leave him now - by Pandora - June 12, 2021, 03:53 PM
RE: Harder to leave him now - by RIP Wintersbane - June 13, 2021, 05:42 AM
RE: Harder to leave him now - by Pandora - June 13, 2021, 05:44 PM
RE: Harder to leave him now - by RIP Wintersbane - June 17, 2021, 07:44 AM
RE: Harder to leave him now - by Pandora - June 22, 2021, 12:56 AM
RE: Harder to leave him now - by RIP Wintersbane - June 27, 2021, 06:26 AM
RE: Harder to leave him now - by Pandora - July 02, 2021, 11:28 AM
RE: Harder to leave him now - by RIP Wintersbane - July 08, 2021, 09:47 AM