376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
All Welcome 
Another relocation thread! Feel free to have anyone come howl with Alduin! :D

No post order btw!

Setting: Evening — 18:13
Weather: 100F — Cloudy, warm breeze, light/occasional precipitation

It’s been too hot today. Alduin almost hates it, but his coat is thin due to the weather and it brings him relief in some sort of way. Yet, this canyon seems to make the heat bounce off of the oddly shaped walls and right into his dark fur. He’s mesmerized by this place — so different from the strath that he hardly knows what to do with himself. 

So despite his fear of wandering alone since the attack, he prances along all the way up to Healer’s Pass. He likes the contrast of the evergreen trees and the scarlet rocks and sand. It’s interesting. 

He climbs his fat body up onto rocks, specifically a ledge that overlooks a quarter of the northern territory. His heart swells, but he doesn’t know why. This place is unknown to him, but an aggressively possessive feeling overcomes the small wolf. 

This place is his now, just as the Strath was. So he tilts his giant head up, short snout moving skyward, and dark lips shaping into an oval. Alduin let’s loose the biggest howl he can manage. Laying his own claim on this land. 

Mine. 
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
And I’m backsliding - by Alduin - July 30, 2021, 02:27 AM
RE: And I’m backsliding - by RIP Fury - July 30, 2021, 11:58 AM
RE: And I’m backsliding - by Hemlocke - July 30, 2021, 12:13 PM
RE: And I’m backsliding - by Leigh - July 30, 2021, 01:28 PM
RE: And I’m backsliding - by Kynareth Deagon - July 30, 2021, 04:51 PM
RE: And I’m backsliding - by Alduin - July 30, 2021, 05:05 PM
RE: And I’m backsliding - by Simmik - July 30, 2021, 08:45 PM
RE: And I’m backsliding - by RIP Fury - August 01, 2021, 05:02 PM