Redhawk Caldera spirits born from the not happened yet
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Eljay agreed immediately. Rue smiled, glad that her idea was well-received. 

"Oh.. it'll be the full moon after next." Next would come the Sturgeon Moon, and then the Autumnal Equinox. Ruenna had found that not all wolves were taught to keep time by the moon-- Eljay was far from the first who had requested clarification. Rue did have to wonder how wolves like Eljay kept up with appointments. 

"I was thinking we could meet in the middle at Lake Rodney." Keeping it nearby would ensure that all of their youngest members would be able to attend. "I don't know what kind of prey might be in the area then, but I'm sure our trackers will be able to make a prediction." That is, if the Caldera had any trackers at that point. Phox's and Bronco's respective departures had left them a bit in the lurch on that front.

Ruenna experiences chronic lower back pain as a result of an accident from over a year ago. She moves with a very obvious, heavy limp.
Messages In This Thread
spirits born from the not happened yet - by Eljay - July 30, 2021, 03:44 AM
RE: spirits born from the not happened yet - by Ruenna - July 30, 2021, 11:10 AM
RE: spirits born from the not happened yet - by Eljay - August 03, 2021, 04:13 AM
RE: spirits born from the not happened yet - by Ruenna - August 14, 2021, 11:05 AM
RE: spirits born from the not happened yet - by Eljay - August 16, 2021, 05:41 AM
RE: spirits born from the not happened yet - by Ruenna - August 26, 2021, 10:20 AM
RE: spirits born from the not happened yet - by Eljay - August 27, 2021, 08:29 AM
RE: spirits born from the not happened yet - by Ruenna - August 27, 2021, 11:05 AM
RE: spirits born from the not happened yet - by Eljay - August 31, 2021, 02:27 AM
RE: spirits born from the not happened yet - by Ruenna - September 12, 2021, 12:22 PM
RE: spirits born from the not happened yet - by Eljay - September 14, 2021, 02:29 AM