Dragoncrest Cliffs Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs
265 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Private 
Sobo was getting bigger. Not only that, but he was getting braver, too. Not when it came to strangers, mind, but in the ways that mattered. Instead of crying and seeking comfort the moment he banged his paw against a stone or tripped and fell on his face, he made an effort to act like it didn't even hurt. Instead of running to his parents when something unappealing happened, Sobo was beginning to problem solve all on his own.

These little sparks of independence were fleeting, however. There were still many things the little loa did not know. In the late afternoon, while lounging by the lake, he was stung on the wrist by a wasp. He did not see his assailant nor truly understand the pain, but he did as he always did lately, and tried to ignore it. Only, it was impossible to ignore the way his paw swelled up, and that was what brought him hobbling back to the roja den.

Manmi? he called tremulously, scanning the surrounding area for any sign of @Erzulie. Rosalyn would have done for comfort, and he desperately wanted that, but Sobo was getting to be a big boy now. He needed to solve big boy problems without maman's kisses, like the wasp sting, and to do that, he needed info, not snuggles.

1 / 3 THREADS · PLAYER INFORMATION
Messages In This Thread
Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs - by Sobo - August 16, 2021, 11:45 PM
RE: Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs - by Sobo - August 26, 2021, 03:52 PM
RE: Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs - by Sobo - September 10, 2021, 09:08 PM
RE: Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs - by Erzulie - September 25, 2021, 05:23 PM
RE: Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs - by Sobo - October 08, 2021, 05:27 PM
RE: Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs - by Sobo - October 21, 2021, 01:19 PM