Northstar Vale i'm coming home, i've got some things to say
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
kind calls to kind; and there was something about asperas that enraptured worripa into doing as she bid him. there is a soft of comfort drawn from the err towards quiet that he enjoys ...even if he isn't sure how to feel about the other boy that too shadows her. perhaps it is the seedlings of jealousy — what could be nurtured into testosterone fueled competition but has yet to reach that point. regardless, worripa wasn't here for him. he was here for her; and whatever unspoken kinship that had ( tentatively ) formed.

even so, that does not mean he has a desire to be too near.

he is accessible but solitary until he saw reason to be otherwise.

she tails him; worripa only notices her when she wants to be noticed, merging out from the shadows she'd taken her refuge in. seaglass gaze studies her as he stretches and he lets out a small breath; tail brushing against his haunches with a small chuff offered to her in greeting.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
i'm coming home, i've got some things to say - by Ingram - September 04, 2021, 04:59 PM
RE: i'm coming home, i've got some things to say - by Ingram - September 06, 2021, 01:42 PM
RE: i'm coming home, i've got some things to say - by Ingram - September 08, 2021, 06:12 AM
RE: i'm coming home, i've got some things to say - by Ingram - September 22, 2021, 07:25 AM