Serpent Lake To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave
patron saint
are we all lost like you?
253 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Sabah.

Merrit had caught that all familiar pause before her syllables sounded. He had felt them too, when he had sought justice against the bear wolves and had not believed that his own deeds would not find him, and his family, out. So he had become Theseus, at Hydra's command. Theseus, who walked with Moonspear. Who was miles braver than anyone Merrit could be.

"Well met, Sabah," he said with the pull of a smile, "I am Merrit, though some know me as Theseus."

He had no family to protect anymore. They were gone, and not by the bear wolves. Providence spoke, and took them when their time was right. Still, Merrit wished he might have had them longer.

"And where have you settled?" he broke his thoughts, finally saying something on her prior remark. "Near to here? Far? Not in a forest, from the sound of it, if you will be able to appreciate the clouds."
with quiet words I'll lead you in
Messages In This Thread
To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Themis - September 06, 2021, 01:59 PM
RE: To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Merrit - September 06, 2021, 03:30 PM
RE: To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Themis - September 06, 2021, 04:11 PM
RE: To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Merrit - September 18, 2021, 05:17 PM
RE: To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Themis - September 18, 2021, 05:54 PM
RE: To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Merrit - September 18, 2021, 06:27 PM
RE: To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Themis - September 18, 2021, 06:49 PM
RE: To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Merrit - September 19, 2021, 05:37 PM
RE: To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Themis - September 19, 2021, 07:44 PM
RE: To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Merrit - September 28, 2021, 10:14 PM