Shy Deer Steppes I was visiting my sister in Scottsdale.
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
She more than allowed the embrace—Arielle sank into it as if she had been waiting for this moment all of her short life. Mostly because she had been. She thought about her sister often and wondered if they would ever meet again, and now she was here. 

Tears formed in the healer's eyes as well, streaming down her cheeks as her sister spoke her disbelief of the moment. 

It's not a dream, sister, she said, sniffling a little. I'm here and so are you. She nuzzled her face into her sister's neck, drawing in her scent. That only made her cry more because it was exactly as she had remembered. I didn't think I would ever see you again, she spoke softly into Lilitu's fur. Thank the bear she was alive.
Messages In This Thread
I was visiting my sister in Scottsdale. - by Lilitu - October 16, 2021, 09:38 AM
RE: I was visiting my sister in Scottsdale. - by Arielle - October 16, 2021, 06:44 PM
RE: I was visiting my sister in Scottsdale. - by Lilitu - October 16, 2021, 09:57 PM
RE: I was visiting my sister in Scottsdale. - by Arielle - October 19, 2021, 03:25 PM
RE: I was visiting my sister in Scottsdale. - by Lilitu - December 07, 2021, 07:53 PM