Firestone Hot Springs I think I could, if only I knew how to begin
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
hi! thank you for joining <3

Her ears heard the steps of the large man long before she felt his presence nearby. So her firelight eyes were already opened and watching him as he spoke. She smiled and released a soft chuckle. The smell is pretty bad, she answered. She could tell he was wary, but she wondered why. He could easily overpower her if he wanted to, so then she should be the one who was on edge. But she knew her pack was close enough that a call would summon them here quickly, and that gave her confidence to converse with the stranger. But my feet were very cold, and the rocks around the water are the perfect antidote. 

She stood and turned to face the giant, careful to keep her gaze from meeting his. I'm Arielle, she offered softly, dipping her head a little. Would you like to warm up here too? she asked. I promise I won't bite as long as you don't. She smiled again, hoping her words would lighten the mood some more.
Messages In This Thread
I think I could, if only I knew how to begin - by Arielle - November 10, 2021, 08:47 PM
RE: I think I could, if only I knew how to begin - by Arielle - November 17, 2021, 11:24 PM