Silvertip Mountain Most pitbulls are just three shih tzus wearing a trench coat
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
omg always. i love them

Arielle was awake, and she heard the prince's approach from where she worked. If only he knew that he could literally have come here for no reason at all and she would have been happy to see him—maybe then he wouldn't be torturing himself over whether or not she liked him or the den he had offered to her. She did like it; in fact, she spent a good amount of her time there.

She paused her sorting of dead plants when she heard his call outside. She made sure to shake out her coat too, in case there were pieces of herb stuck to her. The healer was quite messy when she worked, but it only seemed to bother her now; she didn't want Aves to see her looking so sloppy. 

She poked her head outside and smiled at him. But then her face fell at the scent of blood. Are you hurt? she asked, worry making her paws tingle and her chest tighten. Aves getting hurt was something she worried about a lot, actually. Her eyes searched him for wounds but she didn't see anything until she caught the blooming of red on his toe. Okay, not serious, but still, the thought of him hurting in any way made her heart ache. Oh, she said. I've done that before, and it hurts pretty bad. Concern still creased the lines of her face. Come inside. I have something that will help. She would wait for him to pass through the entrance before following him in.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Most pitbulls are just three shih tzus wearing a trench coat - by Arielle - November 19, 2021, 11:59 PM