Silvertip Mountain Most pitbulls are just three shih tzus wearing a trench coat
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
She turned to face him once he was inside, glancing at the the messy pile of dead plants she had made. She shrugged a little. Oh, um, I guess, but I like it. It was like meditation for her; she could focus on the plants and let every other thought fall away. Usually. That would not be the case with Aves in her den, filling the space with his scent so it mingled with the smell of various plants. It was intoxicating. She looked closer at his nail when he offered it to her. It was barely hanging on, which meant he could easily snag it on something and cause more irritation. 

But when he spoke, her eyes lifted and were suddenly glued to the smile that tilted his mouth. His tail waved against the ground, and then she was eager to hear what he had to say. Okay, she offered. You can talk to me about anything. She looked back down at his toe. Also, I need to rip the nail off, and it's not going to feel great. But I'll make quick. She lifted an eyebrow, a silent request for permission.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Most pitbulls are just three shih tzus wearing a trench coat - by Arielle - November 20, 2021, 01:00 AM